The 2010 Yamaha FZ8 is all set to be launched this Summer, as a replacement for the popular FZ6 Fazer. The new offering has already been surrounded by much excitement and anticipation, and fans are eagerly awaiting its release.
Till now, the company had only released two teaser shots of the new bike, but now, much to the delight of fans and potential buyers, the first full-body picture of the FZ8 has been released, and it shows a bike which is well worth the wait.
Yamaha now plans to release more images over the coming month.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat