According to speculations, Shanghai-based Bright Food is due to strike a deal with Britain's United Biscuits, which will by far be the largest deal ever made by any Chinese Company.
The deal, which is likely to be made for as much as $3.2 billion, is going to be the biggest in the food and beverage sector. There too have been reports suggesting a rise in the shares for Bright Food, which entails Bright Dairy & Food Co. by roughly 4.3% to 10 Yuan per share.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study