According to speculations, Shanghai-based Bright Food is due to strike a deal with Britain's United Biscuits, which will by far be the largest deal ever made by any Chinese Company.
The deal, which is likely to be made for as much as $3.2 billion, is going to be the biggest in the food and beverage sector. There too have been reports suggesting a rise in the shares for Bright Food, which entails Bright Dairy & Food Co. by roughly 4.3% to 10 Yuan per share.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism