The fashion Company, Superdry has announced that it has increased the rate of its growth, as it had been able to open several stores in foreign shores. The rate of expansion was such, that the company was able to reach a record number regarding the opening of stores in a quarter.
The self acclaimed fastest growing fashion Company, while releasing its results for the third-quarter stated that the organization had witnessed a growth of 68.4% to reach 57.5 Million Euros. Superdry had seen its growth increase by 60% in the 2nd quarter of the year.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study