In an interview, Feike Sijbesma, Chief Executive Officer of Royal DSM NV told that the Company is in talks with prospective Chinese and Indian Companies to become partners in its penicillin unit, in order to encourage its sales in Asia and to improve profitability.
He added that as both consumption and production are shifting to India and China, so it would be better if they seek partners there. He forbade providing any particular time period for the partnerships. He just told that negotiations are going with many parties.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis