In an interview, Feike Sijbesma, Chief Executive Officer of Royal DSM NV told that the Company is in talks with prospective Chinese and Indian Companies to become partners in its penicillin unit, in order to encourage its sales in Asia and to improve profitability.
He added that as both consumption and production are shifting to India and China, so it would be better if they seek partners there. He forbade providing any particular time period for the partnerships. He just told that negotiations are going with many parties.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn