According to a recent report by the RAC Foundation, longer delays for the British motorists is on the cards in the future because of the fact that even though more cars will hit the roads, the Government’s spending on transport infrastructure to tackle increasing number of vehicles on the roads is comparatively very low.
Going by the estimates put forth in the report, the next two-and-a half decades will witness an increase in the number of cars by a whopping 4 million; with the population likely to increase by over 10 million.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn