Juan Jose Suarez, a former banker has been appointed as the head of the state-owned oil monopoly Pemex after Jesus Reyes Heroles, the chief executive officer of the company, stepped down.
Mexican President Felipe Calderon said that the government needed to change the head of the Pemex as its achievements during Jesus Reyes Heroles' tenure were insufficient.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm