The analysts though doubt the validity of the various speculations, Nuance Communications Inc. (NUAN), the company, which makes software that converts speech into text, has been the subject of takeover rumors.
The company which is seen to hold up well in recession, swung to a fiscal second-quarter loss as the speech-software maker incurred higher acquisition and restructuring costs.
The company's adjusted results beat analyst expectations, however.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn