A Nikkei Business report that Apple and NTT Docomo have reached a deal to sell an LTE-enabled iPhone 5 and the iPad 3 in Japan next year, has been turned down by the Japanese carrier.
The report by Nikkei Business claims that NTT Docomo's president Kiyoyuki Tsujimura and vice president Takashi Yamada hit the deal during a recent meeting with Apple chief executive Tim Cook, but a Docomo spokesperson denied the report saying the company was not in any specific talks with the iPhone or the iPad.
- Brain’s white matter can change with repeated blows to head in contact sports
- Health officials reassure parents over meningitis death
- Fear of plastic prompts Boots to recall cough and cold medicine
- Health Service Ombudsman states that outdated midwifery legislation needs to end
- NHS blunders affect many patients