A Nikkei Business report that Apple and NTT Docomo have reached a deal to sell an LTE-enabled iPhone 5 and the iPad 3 in Japan next year, has been turned down by the Japanese carrier.
The report by Nikkei Business claims that NTT Docomo's president Kiyoyuki Tsujimura and vice president Takashi Yamada hit the deal during a recent meeting with Apple chief executive Tim Cook, but a Docomo spokesperson denied the report saying the company was not in any specific talks with the iPhone or the iPad.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism