Camera maker Nikon has added literally more than longer lenses to its latest point-&-shoot Coolpix megazooms lineup.
The new Coolpix P520 boasts a new 18MP backside-illuminated CMOS sensor, the same 42x f3.0-5.9, 24-1,000mm lens that is found on the P510 and Built-in GPS with support for tiny WU-1a Wi-Fi adapter. Built-in Wi-Fi allows users to connect the camera wirelessly to iOS- or Android-based devices for viewing/sharing photos and videos.
Nikon is all ready to showcase its three new and improved Coolpix cameras on store shelves. They may hit the market anytime later this month.
The improved versions are replica of the existing digital cameras of Nikon, with added features. They have come with sophisticated and advanced picture capturing quality and shooting functions.
The three cameras have been named as Coolpix S8100, Coolpix P7000 and Coolpix S80.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism