LyondellBasell has recently announced that it has developed a set of measures to resolve the disputes between its creditors. The company regrets that these disputes have hindered the plans of reorganization.
It has now decided to pay an additional amount of $150m for the reorganization, thereby cutting distributions to the holders.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study