LyondellBasell has recently announced that it has developed a set of measures to resolve the disputes between its creditors. The company regrets that these disputes have hindered the plans of reorganization.
It has now decided to pay an additional amount of $150m for the reorganization, thereby cutting distributions to the holders.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations