LyondellBasell has recently announced that it has developed a set of measures to resolve the disputes between its creditors. The company regrets that these disputes have hindered the plans of reorganization.
It has now decided to pay an additional amount of $150m for the reorganization, thereby cutting distributions to the holders.
- Shadow Health Secretary Andy Burnham talks about Ongoing Problems in NHS
- Restraint Technique on Mental Health Patients Risks Their Lives
- Antibiotics Before A year Increases Baby’s Chances of Developing Eczema by 40%
- NHS Bureaucracy Supports Secrecy Instead of Addressing Problems
- NHS Boss Dons a Superman Costume to Promote Workout