The LG Nitro HD, the first LTE-capable smartphone available on airwaves of AT&T, has several software and hardware specs that allow it to make a distinction from the crowd of others.
LG’s Nitro HD features 720 by 1280 pixel touchscreen display that measures 4.5-inch in size, the pixels are strikingly sharp and quality of pictures or video playback is excellent.
Under its hood, the new smartphone has a powerful dual-core, 1.5 GHz QUALCOMM processor, an 8-megapixel camera that is capable of shooting videos in 1080p, and 1GB of RAM and 4GB of international storage.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat