Electronics and home wares retailer Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd still hopes a big lift in first half earnings after reporting a 4 per cent increase in first half sales.
The company revealed today sales for the six months to December 31 were $3.27 billion compared with $3.15 billion in the same period last year. Also, its Australian, New Zealand, Slovenia and Ireland businesses reported an increase of 2.5 per cent in like-for-like sales.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism