Recently there have been a partnership talks between Starbucks Corp (SBUX. O) and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR. O). It has been informed by a source close to the talks. He had also sent some of the relevant data, sending Green Mountain shares surging.
Starbucks is the biggest coffee chain in the world. Now it is looking forward to be a major player in the innovative and fast-growing single-serve coffee segment as well.
To ensure that it is way ahead of its competition, essentially Peet's Coffee & Tea Inc., in acquisition of Diedrich Coffee Inc., the maker of single- serves coffee packets, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. has, for the second time since the bidding started, raised its offer to a new high of $290 Million.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study