Recently there have been a partnership talks between Starbucks Corp (SBUX. O) and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR. O). It has been informed by a source close to the talks. He had also sent some of the relevant data, sending Green Mountain shares surging.
Starbucks is the biggest coffee chain in the world. Now it is looking forward to be a major player in the innovative and fast-growing single-serve coffee segment as well.
To ensure that it is way ahead of its competition, essentially Peet's Coffee & Tea Inc., in acquisition of Diedrich Coffee Inc., the maker of single- serves coffee packets, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. has, for the second time since the bidding started, raised its offer to a new high of $290 Million.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations