Just like most of the results that have come for second quarter, Eaton Corp has also seen a surge in its second quarter profit.
The diversified manufacturing company has seen a surge in its global sales that rose by 16 per cent during the same period. Interestingly, during the period the entire industry was bowed down by recession.
Talking about this, the CEO and Chairman of Eaton, Alexander M. Cutler said that they have already done their market survey and have found that the year is doing better than what they had expected.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis