Just like most of the results that have come for second quarter, Eaton Corp has also seen a surge in its second quarter profit.
The diversified manufacturing company has seen a surge in its global sales that rose by 16 per cent during the same period. Interestingly, during the period the entire industry was bowed down by recession.
Talking about this, the CEO and Chairman of Eaton, Alexander M. Cutler said that they have already done their market survey and have found that the year is doing better than what they had expected.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism