Eastern Airways has purchased Plymouth-based airline, Air Southwest. About 150 people are working with Air Southwest, which lands at the regional airports of the UK, along with the Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland.
After the profits of this airline fell down by £600,000 in May, the owner Sutton Harbour had decided to put it on sale.
The staff will continue to work under Air Southwest, which will carry on its flights under the existing brand name.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study