E-commerce sales of purely internet-based electronic retailer Dixons Retail Plc dropped 4% due to consumer choices to uses the internet as information platform to make a well-educated physical purchase in the store afterwards.
The websites dixons. co. uk and pixmania websites fall under the guardian of Doxons' e-commerce department. The consumer trend is currently directed towards shopping on multiple channels using the possibility of buying internet offers of physical stores or vice versa.
PC World and Currys' parent firm, the Dixons Retail, has announced the launch of two affordable Android-powered tablet computers viz. the Advent Vega and the Advent Amico.
The Advent Vega runs Google's Android 2.2 operating system, and come equipped with a 10.1-inch multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, an Nvidia Tegra 2 dual core 1GHz processor and a 1.3-megapixel webcam.
Other striking features of the 14mm thick Advent Vega tablet computer include 512MB of NAND flash memory, a 4GB SD memory card and Wi-Fi capability.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism