In a major turn of events, Google and Mozilla has announced that it would not allow any digital certificate issued by DigiNotar to seam through, after recent reports indicate that over 200 SSL (secure socket layer) certificates have been hacked, many of them were even used by the Dutch government to secure its websites.
The technology giant came to the conclusion after long discussion with the Dutch Government in addition to other browser makers, and all the involved parties reach to the conclusion to turn down all of the Certificate Authorities operated by DigiNotar.
- Breast Cancer Drug to Better the Plight of Women at High Risk
- Need to Better Plight of so many Children Living with Cancer in UK
- Bond Consumed Way Above Recommended Level of Safe Drinking
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton