In a major turn of events, Google and Mozilla has announced that it would not allow any digital certificate issued by DigiNotar to seam through, after recent reports indicate that over 200 SSL (secure socket layer) certificates have been hacked, many of them were even used by the Dutch government to secure its websites.
The technology giant came to the conclusion after long discussion with the Dutch Government in addition to other browser makers, and all the involved parties reach to the conclusion to turn down all of the Certificate Authorities operated by DigiNotar.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study