To ensure that it is way ahead of its competition, essentially Peet's Coffee & Tea Inc., in acquisition of Diedrich Coffee Inc., the maker of single- serves coffee packets, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. has, for the second time since the bidding started, raised its offer to a new high of $290 Million.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study