DCD Media, the independent British TV producer, successfully made up for the tough environment in the Britain market and improved its grip in the US production market with its aim to secure half of its revenues from North America.
The production and distribution group DCD that produces and distributes documentaries, arts and music programs, said its growth in the U. S. production market proved extremely successful, with approximately 35% of its revenues coming from the North American markets.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study