Datel Design & Development, peripheral producer and the maker of the memory card of the Xbox 360 console, has reportedly initiated a lawsuit against software giant, Microsoft. It has been reported that Microsoft has introduced a new software update for its Xbox 360 which renders the unauthorized memory cards, like those of Datel’s, incompatible.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism