On Tuesday, Carnival Corp.'s (CCL) Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer, Howard Frank, predicted a slow recovery for the consumers.
He specified, “I'm not an economist, but I don't think we're going to snap right back. With consumers making up 70% of the [U.S.] economy, unemployment around 10% and housing prices still very soft, things won't get dramatically better quickly. It will take a period of time.”
The shares for Carnival were trading up 7.5% to $34.40 lately.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study