On Tuesday, Carnival Corp.'s (CCL) Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer, Howard Frank, predicted a slow recovery for the consumers.
He specified, “I'm not an economist, but I don't think we're going to snap right back. With consumers making up 70% of the [U.S.] economy, unemployment around 10% and housing prices still very soft, things won't get dramatically better quickly. It will take a period of time.”
The shares for Carnival were trading up 7.5% to $34.40 lately.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations