Carrier IQ has turned down media reports that the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has launched a probe to determine it the company's technology was gathering customer’s personal data from their cell phones.
Citing anonymous government officials, The Washington Post recently claimed that Carrier IQ was under investigation by the FTC.
But, a spokesperson for Carrier IQ said the company was misquoted in the report.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study