A newspaper has reported that French nuclear reactor company, Areva is going to sign a deal with China. The deal is expected to be $3 billion and for supplying to China Guangdong Nuclear Power Corp (CGNPC) some 20,000 tons of Uranium for next 10 years. The report appeared in Les Echos.
The contract is going to be signed between the two parties when Chinese President Hu Jintao comes for a visit to France during this week.
- Rise in Complaints and Complication for Social Workers by Cap on care Expenditure
- GPs’ Chief inspector to be Appointed Soon
- Babies Sharing Beds with Parents Under Threat of Cot deaths
- Londoners Protest against NHS Privatization
- Women Participate in Race for Life Event to Raise Money for Cancer Patients