Recent news stated that 28 ambulances were ramped outside the Flinders Medical Centre emergency department. This is what has caused mass protests with Adelaide paramedics denying completing patient billing paperwork.
Premier Denis Napthine has announced recently that in the imminent state budget, Victorian hospitals have been decided to be provided with around $60 million in funding.
A baby girl was perfectly well up to nine months of her age, but later fell so much sick that her body parts were amputated. It has been found that her parents have now filed a legal case against the sanatorium where the child took birth.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism