Redmond-based tech giant Microsoft has released the revamped firmware update for the Surface Pro 2 tablet, and earliest reports suggest that the re-released update is free of the issues of the past.
Late last year, Microsoft had suffered unprecedented backlash from several users of the Surface Pro 2 tablets for the problems that they had suffered after updating their devices to the firmware update released at that time.
Diabetics may in the future be able know their blood sugar levels without getting their fingers pricked as Google may soon enable diabetics to detect high and low blood sugar readings through tears.
The new project, co-founded by Google’s Brian Otis and Babak Parviz, aims at creating contact lenses for patients of diabetes that will check their glucose levels through tears from the eyes.
The smart contact lenses will contain a mini wireless chip plus a tiny glucose sensor positioned between two layers of soft contact lens material.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat