A survey was carried out by Cancer Research UK, which found that mothers and grandmothers in the nation have been supporting the plan of introducing plain cigarette packaging.
It has been found that 85% women having children or grandchildren were of the view that tobacco is not at all good for health. Therefore, children should not be exposed to tobacco marketing at all.
Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has said employers should provide the liberty of flexible working hours to carers who provide care to elderly relatives. Jeremy Hunt said it is not a trivial matter, as it is not a cakewalk to balance between daily work and care. And that is why bosses needs to understand that thousands of such people should be offered flexible hours.
Kelly McManus, 27, was 21 years old when she became mother to her first child. Since then she has been struggling to lose weight around her waist.
Kelly, mother of three, is a part-time beautician whose annual income is £7,000. She was unable to afford the operation and, therefore, asked doctors to do something so that she can get rid of her mummy tummy.
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton
- Brit soldier first in UK to receive mind-controlled prosthetic limb
- Since Asperger revelation, Susan Boyle performs on Loose Women for the
- Gerard Butler’s appeal against five-year ban