In a medical turning point, German scientists have adequately improved artificial bone marrow, fit for facilitating life-sparing hematopoietic foundational cells that can encourage the medicine of leukemia in a couple of years.
Notwithstanding, the researchers at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology's (KIT) Institute of Functional Interfaces in Germany have falsely duplicated real lands of regular bone marrow in the lab.
Tired of NSA's controversial snooping programs, Silicon Valley tech giant like Google, Yahoo and Facebook are now using "harder-to-crack" codes.
According to a recently published Bloomberg report, Google and other online firms have strengthened their encryption tools to shield online customer data like e-mail and social media posts from government snooping.
The report also claimed that strengthened encryption tools of the aforementioned firms are so strong that no government agency would be able to crack them until 2030.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study