BT- offered broadband service PlusNet has launched 100 Mbps fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP) broadband connection for the first few UK customers.
It was PlusNet user 'herbiejhopkins' who claimed on PlusNet's association that offers an average speed of 77Mbps, on the other hand has upload speed that remained unflickered with constant speed of 15 Mbps.
It was through company's blog it was posted: "What will people find to do with 100Mbps? It's hard to say, from an application point of view, what services will make best use of speeds that high. File downloads will benefit of course and the faster upload will really help people that send large files or host services."
PlusNet added that the next set of trial FTTP users who will join in the list of being the superfast broadband connection over the next few weeks.
The company added they have already put in a dozen people who will put to test the connection that offers more volunteers in the service.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism