Yahoo Japan Corp., which is the nation's leading search engine site, on Tuesday, declared about its intentions to join hands with Google Inc., which is a leading search engine firm in the United States of America, so as to make use of the technology that Google uses.
This move by Yahoo Japan only means that it has deliberately tried to avoid its partner for the online trade, Microsoft Corp.
Although, this deal might have the potential to upset Yahoo! Inc., nevertheless, Yahoo Japan and Google are surely going to reap the fruits from this accord, since the partnership will offer them a chance to dominate the world's second largest economy, by holding a monopoly portion of Internet search market of the nation.
Yahoo Japan released its proceeds for the first quarter and along with that, it said that with the deal between the firm and Google, online advertising and distribution system that has been developed by Google, will be brought to use.
Regardless of the name that this firm has, its management and control is under a cell phone and Internet service supplier, Softbank Corp. and not Yahoo! Inc.
This is because Softbank owns 40% stake whilst Yahoo! Inc. owns 35% stake.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis