The Obamacare experiment reported to be worth nearly a trillion dollar, is projected to soon be a severe failure. The experiment is basically planned to introduce radical transformation in America’s health system.
A July 19 Rasmussen Reports survey discovered that nearly 60% of voters are against the law, while, 61% of the voters speculated the health costs to register a rise, unlike the normal citation posting a fall.
62% reported to believe that the federal deficit will widen, with 54 % in a belief viewing the law as not appropriate for the country.
However, only a new President, in favor of repealing the law, is cited to suppress the law, a Fox News. com story posited.
Obamacare aims to widen the health coverage by landing 16 million more people under the coverage. Medicaid pays doctors at significantly lower reimbursement rates, that itself is not suffice to compensate for the cost of just seeing the patients.
The negative prognosis studied in the Galen Institute is reported to be written by a veteran in the health field, James C. Capretta, a fellow in the Economics and Ethics Program at the Ethics and Public Policy Center.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis