DC Universe Online announced the launch of its brand new superhero game by the 2nd of November.
Videos-gamers all over the world are all expecting the release of the Sony Online Entertainment PlayStation 3 and PC games. The Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) was firstly pronounced in the 2010 Comic-Con event, which took place in San Diego.
The event was attended by the comic writer, Jim Lee, the Joker's voice actor, Mark Hamill, and the game director, Chris Cao. The three of them were hammered with questions about the game from the eager gamers, as well as the curious media.
The interesting thing about this game is not just the multi-player interaction or the virtually vivid game mood. The really remarkable element in this particular game is that the gamer would totally immerse in the fantasy world of the game and in the self-contained story; a MMORP gamer would need to take up the role of the hero or the character in this game, fully.
The new Sony MMORPG is predicted to lure more video game geeks into the field than those already waiting for the game to be introduced to the markets. However, the Company is advising its fans to start signing up for the beta application now, before it is closed.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism