South Korean handset manufacturer Samsung’s Epic 4G is rumored to be launched on Sprint by the end of August in the US.
Samsung is planning to post the Epic 4G video on August 20, and the speculations are swirling that the video debut for the handset will actually be its launch date, which means that the company will start selling the phone from August 20.
The Epic 4G will reportedly come with a 4-inch Super AMOLED capacitive display, Android 2.2 operating system, a 1GHz Samsung processor, two cameras and a sliding QWERTY keyboard.
A proximity sensor, a 6-axis accelerometer, WiFi, 512MB of RAM, a 16GB microSD card, and a 1500mAH battery are also expected to come with the new handset.
Separately, Samsung UK is using Twitter to offer free Galaxy S devices to disgruntled iPhone users. Company official Twitter account, @samsungukmobile, has reportedly hurled a number of messages offering Galaxy S smartphones to other members of the site after they used their accounts to complain about their iPhone 4.
Samsung confirmed that the Twitter account offering free Galaxy S handsets was genuine. It claimed that once iPhone 4 users have the Galaxy S in their hands, they would see how exciting the devise is.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism