The new BlackBerry Curve 9300 has been spotted with the T-Mobile USA branding, indicating that the network provider could launch the device soon in the US market.
However, it is yet to be confirmed when actually the new BlackBerry Curve 9300 will be available for purchase.
RIM is unlikely to present BlackBerry OS 6 to most of the current generation devices, but the new BlackBerry Curve 9300 will apparently not support an upgrade to BlackBerry OS 6.
The new device will come with 256MB of RAM, 256MB of ROM, a 624MHz processor, a 2.46-inch TFT screen with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, a 2MP camera without flash and UMA support.
The cool smartphone draws power from Li-lon battery and is easier to use and handle.
For connectivity, the BlackBerry Curve 9300 offers WiFi, GPRS, EDGE, USB and Bluetooth. The device also comes with organizer function just like Calendar, Alarm, Notes, Calculator, Voice dial and several other file formats.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat