Ubisoft has released a new multiplayer trailer for its much-awaited Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood game, while the multiplayer beta testing for the game has been dated for the month of September.
Meanwhile, the publisher confirmed that they were planning for a DLC for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Speaking about the DLC, a representative for Ubisoft said, "Yes, there are plans in the works."
Desmond Miles, the main hero of the series, will also appear in the upcoming game.
The new game will hit North America on November 16th, and will be launched in Europe on November 19th on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
During the first fiscal quarter, Ubisoft reported a year-on-year increase of 94 per cent in sales, which soared to 161 million euros, almost double as compared with sales in the corresponding period last year.
According to Ubisoft’s claims, it owns 9.5 per cent of market share in Europe and an 11 per cent share in the UK.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn