A 22-year-old woman has been going through the best and the worst time of her life.
Kirsty Ferris was told by her doctors that she was suffering from terminal cancer and had hardly two months to live.
For almost a year, Ferris felt acute pains in her back and did not pay much attention to it, thinking that it was merely a trapped nerve and she went through a number of therapies, but to her disappointment, none of those therapies worked or relieved her from that excruciating pain.
She underwent an MRI scan and it revealed a shadow all around her kidney after which a biopsy was carried out on her at Derriford Hospital in Plymouth that offered a confirmation that it was cancer that had spread to her lymph glands and the lower portion of her back.
Doctors informed her that she had been suffering from renal cancer for no less than two years and now had a mere 2 months to live.
Her partner, Richard Bare asked her to be his wife within minutes of the diagnoses and the duo has pledged to make the best of the time that is left, with each other.
Miss Ferris has always dreamt of a fairy tale wedding and city hotel owner, Joseph Louei has come forward to make that happen.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis