Square Enix’ DS game, Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies, is all set to hit UK store shelves on 23rd of July.
The ninth entry in the Dragon Quest series will be released for the Nintendo DS only. The game has already proved to be big hit in its native Japan, where it was released last month.
The main character in the game is a Guardian, a cartoon character with wings and a sword. The character can be customized. Living in the heavens, the Guardians receive human thanks & prayers and give them to a great tree, called Yggdrasil, until it bears fruit.
Eventually, the tree bears fruit, but something goes wrong and the main character is cast down among the mortals. Then, the character endeavors to return home.
The Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies can be played with up to four players in co-operative multiplayer mode. The game also allows players to share character information, greetings plus treasure maps over the WiFi connection.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism