In the wake of Apple receiving complaints of call dropping in iPhone 4, telecom operator AT&T has released some portions of the dropped calls data for showing transparency to the iPhone 4 users.
“A statistically valid drive test shows the AT&T network continues to deliver the nation's fastest 3G network and near best-in-class call retainability nationwide", said AT&T.
The data was published via ChangeWave. It released the details of the information gathered in the review conducted on the number of call drops in AT&T in March.
The survey revealed that the number of calls being dropped was the highest for AT&T, when compared to rival operators in the US.
It was found that the number was more than 4.5% in AT&T, against 2.8%, 2.4% and merely 1.5% in T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon Wireless, respectively.
Apple is now considering including Verizon in its list of operators. However, the challenge is that the operator deals majorly in CDMA wireless network.
It has been speculated that Apple is going to sign an agreement with T-Mobile's network in the third quarter of current fiscal year.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study