Microsoft on Tuesday confirmed pricing for its much-awaited Kinect, a motion sensing add-on system to its Xbox 360 console.
The Kinect will be launched on November 4 with a price tag of £129.99. The company also announced that the new entry-level Xbox 360 4GB console would hit British store shelves on August 20 with a price tag of £149.99. The Xbox 360 4GB come with touch sensitive buttons, a matte black finish and in-built WiFi.
Meanwhile, new players will be able to purchase a bundle comprised of the new Xbox 360 4GB, Kinect and a game “Kinect Adventures” for £249.99.
Speaking about the upcoming Kinect, GAME Group’s managing director Martyn Gibbs said, “At E3 in June, we were lucky enough to play with Kinect and can say that it truly is ground-breaking technology.”
Microsoft Europe’s Interactive Entertainment Business’s VP Chris Lewis said that Kinect system would offer fantastic new ways for the whole family to be entertained.
Microsoft’s Kinect system will face cut-throat competition form Sony’s motion-sensing add-on PlayStation Move, which is scheduled to hit Britain in September.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism