Microsoft on Tuesday confirmed pricing for its much-awaited Kinect, a motion sensing add-on system to its Xbox 360 console.
The Kinect will be launched on November 4 with a price tag of £129.99. The company also announced that the new entry-level Xbox 360 4GB console would hit British store shelves on August 20 with a price tag of £149.99. The Xbox 360 4GB come with touch sensitive buttons, a matte black finish and in-built WiFi.
Meanwhile, new players will be able to purchase a bundle comprised of the new Xbox 360 4GB, Kinect and a game “Kinect Adventures” for £249.99.
Speaking about the upcoming Kinect, GAME Group’s managing director Martyn Gibbs said, “At E3 in June, we were lucky enough to play with Kinect and can say that it truly is ground-breaking technology.”
Microsoft Europe’s Interactive Entertainment Business’s VP Chris Lewis said that Kinect system would offer fantastic new ways for the whole family to be entertained.
Microsoft’s Kinect system will face cut-throat competition form Sony’s motion-sensing add-on PlayStation Move, which is scheduled to hit Britain in September.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study