UK's internet service providers were stated by the culture minister at the broadband summit in London that offering broadband service throughout the UK is the duty of the ISP industry rather than the government.
It supposedly had been stated when Jeremy Hunt, similar to the fate of the other ministers whose hand tied by the expenditures made by the Government which now involved looking to save cash, rather than spend it.
And thus, asking the ISP industry to run the show of providing high speed broadband to all areas including final third of the country where people still use dial up to access the internet.
In the meanwhile it has been stated that there is substantial amount of cash available left over from digital switchover fund - but with BT and Virgin Media who are doubling their funds rapidly in aid of laying fibre cables, that it hardly appears to be a mode of cost control.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study