It seems that Cheryl Tweedy’s managers are really concerned about the diva’s health. They deem that having professional care readily available is very important.
After darkness loomed, a nurse was quickly taken to vocalist, Cheryl’s Surrey manor in a car driven by a chauffeur.
The 27 year old singer has gone very weak after she was weighed down by malaria, subsequent to a holiday in Africa. According to a source, she has lost a lot of weight.
A source said, "Its important now she's out of hospital her condition doesn't get worse again. The nurse will be on call 24 hours a day to make sure Cheryl gets everything she needs".
In spite of being looked after by mother Joan Callaghan and getting proper food, she is still very skinny.
Meanwhile, according to media reports, Pussycat Doll, Nicole Scherzinger is ready to take Cheryl’s place at X Factor's Boot Camp, next week.
32 year old Nicole was selected for the show after Simon Cowell was really taken by her at the show's Manchester auditions, last weekend.
Hopefully, Cheryl will recuperate before the shoot for the Judges' Houses round, which is scheduled at the end of August.
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton
- Brit soldier first in UK to receive mind-controlled prosthetic limb
- Since Asperger revelation, Susan Boyle performs on Loose Women for the
- Gerard Butler’s appeal against five-year ban