If latest reports are to be believed, Mel Gibson has sold off his New York dwelling at a reduced price. It seems that the actor is eager to shift his base to Australia and start his life afresh.
On Sunday, a report in the mail revealed that the famous actor, who is going through a rough patch in his personal life, deducted £10 million from the £26 million price that he had asked for his house.
Gibson is putting up with accusations from his ex-girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, who has reported that the actor smacked her and caused damage to their baby in a drunken state. However, Gibson has reconciled with his ex-wife Robyn in the midst of these allegations.
A source said, “Robyn is shocked and furious at this woman’s lies and their seven children are shocked. She has persuaded him that he needs to get away from Hollywood and find peace on his ranch and she will go with him along with some of the children”.
However, the actor hasn’t stopped working in spite of all this mayhem. His agent substantiated reports that Gibson “did shoot in NYC two weeks ago”, for his forthcoming movie, “The Beaver”.
Gibson was born in the US, but was twelve, when he shifted to Sydney with his family. He disclosed to his pals that he intends to begin a new life in the nation that made him famous.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn