PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to get their hands on the Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days a week early that previously announced date.
The demo will be made available on July 27 to all subscribers, but PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to access the demo on July 20 via automatic download.
The Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days demo will reach PlayStation Plus hard drive automatically soon after it is released. Automatic download is quite intelligent and one of the major features of PlayStation Plus.
Subscribers will also be able to pick the demo up from the PlayStation store.
You can play as psychopath Lynch, who is wanted by the whole underworld and on the run in the backstreets & rooftops of Shanghai. The story of the game is based on greed, betrayal and revenge.
In America also, the game will be released one week earlier than previously scheduled on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
The developer said they worked hard to deliver the third-person shooter ahead of time.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study