Despite enjoying the euphoria during its launch in early June, iPhone 4 seems to be losing its popularity, ever since the launch of Motorola Droid X on June 26.
Droid X is equipped with 720p screen and 854 × 480 pixels of resolution, along with an 8 MP camera, dual LED flash, HDMI output.
In addition, the phone is 3G-enabled, having A-GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features.
When compared to the efficiency of iPhone 4, Droid X shows a battery backup of more than 220 hours and 480 minutes via 1540 mAh.
Some of the critics say that Motorola Droid X is a lot similar to Evo 4 in terms of its features, quality and speedy functioning.
It has been estimated that the phone is going to take away the maximum of the market share over the next couple of months.
The predecessor has already made record sales within 3 months of launch.
The phone is essentially Android-enabled.
It comes with a 4.4-inch display, FWVGA 854 x 480-resolution screen and 8-megapixel camera.
In addition, the phone has a Multitouch keyboard, a processor with 1GHz ARMv7 power and storage ability of 8GB.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study