Subaru Outback is an advanced option for car lovers with a number of sophisticated features.
The car has been equipped with Wi-Fi System and up to 150 feet around the car; ten or more users can access the internet through its aid. The car’s basic price is $23,000 and the cost of Wi-Fi will be an added charge of $499, while the activation fee is $35.
Subaru Outback is an 802.11 a/b/g hotspot and works on cellular networks of 2.5G and 3G. It has been powered with Autonet Mobile and will enable the car buyer to access internet in the boundaries of the Unites States.
But, the mobile internet use will bear a cost on the user. There are two plans, which are offered by the Company; one in which $29 will have to be paid for one gigabyte and in other $59 per month for five gigabytes. There is no option for the unlimited usage. But, the bandwidth will come down on the rapid downloading beyond the prescribed limits. The overage charges are not applicable.
The average download speed varies from 400 to 800 kbps and that of uploading is 128 to 300 kbps for 3G connection. For 2.5G service, the download rate is 120 to 200 kbps and the upload rate is 50 to 100 kbps.
Before the internet services are transferred to Autonet mobile, they will be provided at no cost for the first three months.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm