Nokia has announced the launch of the Nokia X6, the latest in the line of many of its music phones, and a definite treat for all music lovers as it comes with music facilities. The phone has 32GB internal memory, expandable to 4GB on the microSD card. The major feature that makes it such a pleasure for all music enthusiasts is the fact that it has 6GB out of the box memory.
The Nokia X6 is available on Orange network, exclusively through Phones4U starting Friday. The handset will be free from about £35 or £25 per month in an exchange for any N–Series Nokia handset. There is also the option to order the device (SIM free) in advance through www.shop.nokia.co.uk at a grand rate of £449.
This handset has an amazing 3.2 inch capacitive touchscreen which has been optimized for browsing, photos and videos. It has a widescreen of about 16:9 which can bring virtual communities into it along with 20 friends. The cool features also include a 5.0 megapixel camera which has a Carl Zeiss lens. Ovi Applications Store is also easily accessible through the Nokia X6.
- Hair Straighteners Can Cause Accidental Burns among Kids
- Family Nurse Partnership Programme to be extended in Other Areas
- Healthy Diet Best Cure to Cut Dementia
- Rise in Middle-Aged Drinkers and Illicit Substance Users Adding Pressure on Emergency
- Hospital claims to have proper safety standards but still doubtful about future