Nokia has announced the launch of the Nokia X6, the latest in the line of many of its music phones, and a definite treat for all music lovers as it comes with music facilities. The phone has 32GB internal memory, expandable to 4GB on the microSD card. The major feature that makes it such a pleasure for all music enthusiasts is the fact that it has 6GB out of the box memory.
The Nokia X6 is available on Orange network, exclusively through Phones4U starting Friday. The handset will be free from about £35 or £25 per month in an exchange for any N–Series Nokia handset. There is also the option to order the device (SIM free) in advance through www.shop.nokia.co.uk at a grand rate of £449.
This handset has an amazing 3.2 inch capacitive touchscreen which has been optimized for browsing, photos and videos. It has a widescreen of about 16:9 which can bring virtual communities into it along with 20 friends. The cool features also include a 5.0 megapixel camera which has a Carl Zeiss lens. Ovi Applications Store is also easily accessible through the Nokia X6.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis