As the most awaited Motorola Droid X was launched in the US market today, fans are being provided with a number of apps, software updates as well as accessories for the device.
The latest Android device has got a variety of accessories to support and the software.
Interestingly, these apps are available for the users for free as of now. As many as 30 free apps have been placed on the site.
The phone has been highly appreciated by a number of analysts who have presented excellent reviews all over internet media.
The most striking features of the phone include its speedy processor, the large 4.3-inch screen, noise avoidance, long-lasting battery efficiency and the high-quality receiving ability.
The most appreciated apps for Droid X include Bonsai Blast and Advanced Task Killer, with former catering to the entertainment needs while the latter providing enhanced speed.
A wide range of accessories are available at the stores which include memory card, covers and cradles.
One can avail a 32GB SanDisk microSD card for the phone, managing to store music, videos and other data.
In another development, the smartphone fans have been wondering as to when will iPhone adopt Verizon in its network.
In case Verizon enters the list, it will generate a tough competition for AT&T.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism