The new Microsoft Kinect system is now available as Wal-Mart's first bundle of the season.
Wal-Mart offered a product package of Kinect for Microsoft Xbox 360, combining the Kinect sensor along with one of six games and a $30 gift card, for $199.
Kinect is a motion sensor that works on Xbox video games, enabling gamers to experience the game with no controllers, no sticks and no buttons. Instead, users apply body gestures and movements, and sometimes sounds and face expressions, to access the game. Kinect, as well as Xbox, are manufactured by Microsoft Corporation.
Such bundle is very tempting, not just because it is available while approaching the holiday season, but also because the estimated price of $199 is significantly economic, in comparison to the $149.99 price published by Microsoft online store, for the Kinect controller only.
For the one-game choice per bundle, the shopper can have a pick of six games available, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Kinect Dance Central, Kinect Joy Ride, Kinectimals, Kinect Sports and Kinect Adventures. However, the gamer can shop for more games, but in their original full price ranging $49 to $59.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study