Google in its one more innovation has introduced a new tool, which will enable the users to create an Android app in a very short time. A person does not need any coding knowledge to make such application.
The new application of Google will stimulate the young and teen developers to make their own applications for Android platform.
The application by Google has followed the introduction of Ovi App Wizard App by Nokia in the month of May. However, the Nokia app has some limitations.
The Google app inventor is simple and easy, and a very powerful tool to create Android apps. A developer can now create funny jokes app or custom reminder app. To create an app, one needs to use the custom blocks in the tool and then drop them in the phone’s interface.
The team for app inventor has formed various blocks for different functions and purposes. The app permits access to GPS-location sensor of the phone for creating location-services app. The visual interface of the app allows access to the basic functions of the phone. To create app for Android through this new application, a person does not require the knowledge of C++ and Java.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat