The Borders bedding company has stepped its foot into the administration, plunking and jeopardizing the career of 60 employees.
Employees at Hawick quilt-craftsmen Slumberdown Enterprises Ltd have been given a buzz for the majority meeting at the factory arena on Tuesday.
For Tony Trench acquainted with the Unite union expressed that it was really disappointing news for him.
According to Roxburgh and Berwickshire MSP John Lamont they expect that the administrators should work hard to rescue any jobs if they can. They added that this is frantic news for Hawick.
As per them their first consideration are for the workforce who might face big hesitation regarding their future.
The news swayed down on the same day when a prospect buyer was discovered for another Hawick factory in administration.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study