Actress LaLa Vazquez and Denver Nuggets star, Carmelo Anthony got married in New York City.
A publicist for Vazquez, Michael Gagliardo has confirmed that the wedding ceremony took place on Saturday night at the Manhattan restaurant, Cipriani.
No further details about the marriage were provided by Michael. The marriage of the couple was first reported by US Magazine on its website.
The magazine reveals that Vazquez, 30 and Anthony, 26 were accompanied down the aisle by their 3-year-old son, Kiyan.
It has been reported that Vazquez was looking beautiful in Vera Wang gown and she was also carrying red and hot pink flowers.
LeBron James, Spike Lee, Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian were among the high profile celebrities, who had been invited for the ceremony.
Anthony, an All-Star forward and Vazquez, who has been a MTV VJ, were engaged in 2004.
Reports say that the wedding of Vazquez and Anthony is the biggest celebrity weddings of the year.
Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood recently tied the knot this weekend, as were Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.
Three high profile marriages of celebrities in one weekend are pretty unusual, but fortunately the three couples run in unlike circles, so their guests did not have to decide between one marriage for another.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study