The latest Leanback service launched by YouTube, will now let the users to watch videos in a full-screen mode, without any interruptions and disturbances.
The new beta service has the capability of picking up the options for a particular user as per his account information and old preferences.
Leanback provides different sets of options categorized as per the type for the over-worked and weary users. One can create a personalized chain of default videos on his or her account.
Google shared that Leanback has been especially designed to run on large television-like screens, for those who are fond of bigger screen viewing.
To get started with the Leanback service, the user is supposed to point the Web browser to youtube. com/leanback. For those not logged into the site with their YouTube or Google accounts, there will be a need of signing in, before watching the video.
In case, the user doesn’t have a YouTube account, he is supposed to form it from the sign-in page. In order to avail the service, the user will have to create an account on YouTube.
“By default, Leanback's content uses what YouTube calls Your Feed to create a queue of videos for you to watch be”, said Google.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism